Hey everyone, it’s Tuesday, so you know what that means….Top Ten Tuesday! Hosted by those wonderful girls over at the Broke and the Bookish. While last week was ten books that had a similar main character (I chose characters with special powers), this week we are going to talk about book crushes. While both of us are happily married, (celebrating 6 years and 1 year this week actually) there are definitely books that we have read where the guys in the book make us swoon! And it isn’t always about being romantic but it could be also be having qualities that are great in a guy like compassion and protectiveness. So without further ado, we are going to name 10 guys from books that touched our hearts.
- Rhysand from A Court of Mist and Fury (ACOTAR #2) by Sarah J. Maas
- Darren from First Year by Rachel E. Carter
- Magnus from Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes
- Jin from Rebel of the Sands by Alwyn Hamilton
- Kaz from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
- Elias from An Ember in the Ashes by Sabaa Tahir
- Robin from Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen
- Rowan from Heir of Fire (Throne of Glass #3) by Sarah J. Maas
- Jon Snow from A Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin
- Matthew Clairmont from A Discovery of Witches by Deborah Harkness
- Mal from Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo
- Char from Ella Enchanted by Gail Carson Levine
- Rob from the Scarlet series by AC Gaughen
- Day from the Legend series by Marie Lu
- Darien from Geekerella by Ashley Poston
- Black Knife from The Orphan Queen series by Jodie Meadows
- Kahlid from The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Wesley from The Princess Bride by William Goldman
- Levi from Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Wolf from The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer
I know there are some that I am missing, but these ones all made me smile as I came up with this list.
Question: What are some of your swoon worthy characters? Do you have some of the same?