Hey everyone, HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
We are happy to be doing another Top Ten Tuesday this week and our theme of course is Halloween! While there is a ton of different ideas we could do for this freebie we decided to go with something simple…Characters we would dress up as for Halloween! Now as a kid I know I dressed up as so many different characters, like the Tin Man from The Wizard of Oz to Darth Maul from Star Wars. It is always fun to pretend and dress up as a different character from a different world.
- Alosa from Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
- Hermione Granger from Harry Potter Series by J.K. Rowling
- Ryiah from The Black Mage Series by Rachel E. Carter
- The White Witch from The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis
- Katniss from The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
- Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas (THIS IS THE DREAM PEOPLE! MY EMO KID DREAM)
- Inej from Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo (I legit love her)
- Scarlet from The Scarlet series by AC Gaughen (DUH!)
- Daisy from The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald (FLAPPER DRESS PLEASE!)
- Miss Viola Swamp from Miss Nelson is Missing by James Marshall (because the name is PERFECT)
Question: What are some of your favorite costumes to wear?