Can you believe it..Christmas is in a few days! CHRISTMAS IS IN A FEW DAYS! We over at Midwestern Book Nerd are on the edge of our seats because WE ARE BOTH HEADING TO OUR MIDWESTERN HOMES! Back home to see family, friends, and to celebrate being together. It’s been months since we have been with our families, so yes…both pretty pumped this week (and whhyyyy is it taking so long to get to the end of the week!? WE WANT TO GO HOME!).
So this week on Top Ten Tuesday we are talking about the things that we wouldn’t mind under the tree. Books, bookish things, or anything else…NOTHING is off limits right?! Here are some of the things that we wouldn’t mind seeing underneath our Christmas tree this year…
I wanted to mix it up a bit this year and list more than just books. So here are 5 books and 5 other things that I wouldn’t mind underneath the tree this year.
- Bookish candles, like the ones from NovellyYours, Frostbeard (uhm I need that Minnesota Nice candle!), etc.
- Any clothes that look like they came from my clothes pinterest board. The same goes for purses.
- Workout gear from Popflex or Refit (LOVE the Wear Your Crown Like a Boss shirt)
- Wall art (of the book variety or Minnesota variety on my Amazon list here).
- A weekend away. How nice would that be? A vacation from reality. Tickets to somewhere or a reservation confirmation. I would love to be gifted a trip or something to do (Wild game, etc).
I am going to follow the same format as Emily and give you five books I hope to find under the tree and also five other random gifts! My list has been sent to Santa!!!
Like a River Glorious by Rae Carson – The Star-Touched Queen by Roshani Chokshi – The Girl on a Train by Paula Hawkins – Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets (Illustrated Edition) – Three Dark Crowns by Kendare Blake
- Amazon Prime Membership: I use Amazon a ton so it would be nice to get some added bonuses like videos and music..and who doesn’t love free 2 day shipping.
- Brown Boots: I really need some nice boots to wear to work and I only have one black pair…I can’t always be wearing tennis shoes!
- Homesick Candle: It’s the coolest thing! For each state they have their own scent..the Minnesota candle sounds amazing!
- Bigger Blacker Box: I love Cards Against Humanity and this will allow me to hold all my cards…there are too many dang boxes now!
- Movies!: I love my movies and there were a few good ones that came out this year and the fact I moved away from home I don’t have some of the ones my parents did (especially Christmas movies!).
QUESTION: What would you like to find underneath the tree this year?