Top Ten Tuesday is always what gets me out of any sort of blogging slump I feel like I am a part of, and this week is no different. This week we are talking about all the different things that we have read about in books that we think we may want to learn and do because of what we have read.
- Learn how to throw knives (inspired by Scarlet by AC Gaughen).
- Learn to shoot an arrow (inspired by The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins).
- Learn some survival skills (inspired by The Island by S. Usher Evans).
- Binge read old comic books (inspired by Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell).
- Make a list and stick to it (inspired by Going Vintage by Lindsey Leavitt).
- Write a story (just not fanfic)(inspired by Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell).
- Play softball again (this probs won’t happen) (inspired by Diamond Ruby by Joseph Wallace).
- Go to an Austen themed resort (inspired by Austenland by Shannon Hale).
- Do a steampunk cosplay (inspired by Boneshaker by Cherie Priest).
- Make a difference in someone’s life (inspired by All the Bright Places by Jennifer Niven).
What are some things that books you have read and loved have made you want to learn or do? Anything you want to join me in?