Hooray for yet another Top Ten Tuesday, where we get to list all kinds of fun things!
This week’s topic was a freebie, so I kinda looked at what has been done and decided to list the series I really need to catch up on (heck, some of these I need to finish!). I am notorious for starting a series and then reading something else and then MONTHS AND/OR YEARS later I come back. Maybe listing them will help me get stuff done (plus most are on my list for Rock my TBR!). In no particular order….
- Graceling Series by Kristin Cashore (honestly, I just have to finish Bitterblue) *
- Under the Never Sky series by Veronica Rossi (I really liked the 1st book I swear!) *
- Fire and Thorns by Rae Carson (ahhh why have I not finished this one!?) *
- Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi (I was SO ready to binge these I think…)
- The Young Elites by Mari Lu (I have The Rose Society…buddy reading it soon!) *
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis (gotta finish Shades of Earth) *
- Chronicles of the Invaders by John Connolly and Jennifer Ridyard *
- His Fair Assassin by Robin LaFevers (NEED TO START ASAP!) *
- Grisha series by Leigh Bardugo (buddy reading SOON!!!) *
- Queen of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (buddy reading SOON!!) *
* on my list for Rock my TBR!
What are some series that you are definitely needing to catch up on?