Can we first just talk about how hard it is to pick only 10 books that I loved from 2015? I mean I read so many books that I rated 4-5 stars on Goodreads, which makes it SUPER hard to pick. But I made cuts, I thought hard, and I cut it down to 10. So here they are…the top 10 books for me of 2015 with gifs that show JUST how I felt about them…
- The Wrath and the Dawn by Renee Ahdieh
- Lion Heart by AC Gaughen
- The Black Mage series by Rachel E Carter
- The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyer (I read Scarlet-Fairest)
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J Maas
- The Orphan Queen by Jodi Meadows
- I’ll Meet You There by Heather Demetrios
- Things We Know by Heart by Jessi Kirby
- Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman
- Alanna: The First Adventure by Tamora Pierce
Oh man…and to all of the books that I did not list that I EASILY could have…
If you want to see what else I have read and LOVED you can check it out on my Goodreads page.
What are some of the best that you have read this year?