• Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog. (Thanks Carrie!)
• Share 5 facts about yourself.
• Nominate some bloggers in return and notify them about their nomination.
• Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do.
Alrighty then…here are my 5 facts:
- I live in the heart of Packer country but I cannot stand the Packers. Packer hater here, and kind of proud of it? In fact, all Wisconsin sports I am not a fan of. Minnesota sports lover through and through (though I am not HUGE into professional basketball at all).
- When I am not blogging or reading I am teaching preschoolers at a local daycare. I am not sure where this ranks in the whole dream job scheme, but I am trying to enjoy it and make the best of it. I must admit, I would rather spend my day working with kids than in retail. Kids just say the most ridiculous things.
- I have been married to my best friend for quite a few years, actually 4 as of October 1st. But we have been together for nearly 10 years.
- I am kind of in love with Nightmare Before Christmas. I try to get the Christmas ornaments from hallmark every year. I watch the movie multiple times from September through January. I had some bobbleheads but they broke in one of my many moves. I would LOVE to dress as Sally for Halloween.
- As much as I love fall (the clothes, the colors, the warm beverages as long as they do not have any pumpkin anything, etc) I am a summer girl. I love to have that sun shining on me, and in a dream world I would live elsewhere from like December to April (think Florida, etc) so that I could have warmth all year round while still experiencing some of our seasons up here.
There we go. 5 random facts about me. And I nominate….