Ok, I really love these. They are so fun and I think it really gives us a chance to get to know each other better. It builds such positive feelings within the community.
Thank you so much Novels All Night for the nomination.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you
- Nominate 11 blogs that you think are deserving of the award that have less than 200 followers
- Let the bloggers know you nominated them
- Give them 11 questions to answer
And now…the questions that I have been asked to answer:
1. What book can you read over and over again? Feel free to say why.
Oh man, that has to be either the Harry Potter books or the Scarlet series. I got so emotionally invested in them and I feel like that feeling hasn’t really gone away. Plus I discover new things about these books every single time I read them.
2. Who is your favorite author (name one of your favorite books by them)?
There are so many authors that I love…I adore AC Gaughen. The Scarlet series was very near and dear to me and I STILL cannot get over the fact that there are no more Scarlet books.
3. If you could visit a place/world from any book, where would it be?
I WANT TO GO TO HOGWARTS PLEASE!
4. What is your favorite movie adaptation of a book?
I really love the Harry Potter movies, and I also love The Hunger Games movies. I think that those movies have really done well with making some of the things that I didn’t necessarily love to read more awesome (EX: Mockingjay was my least favorite Hunger Games book but man do I love Part 1 and am SUPER PUMPED for Part 2)
5. What movie adaptation of a book do you think was just AWFUL?
Twilight. Hands down. Terrible. I mean looking back at the books now I kind of shake my head that I read them, but man oh man did those movies blow. Also…the Percy Jackson movies were VERY disappointing.
6. Other than reading or blogging, what is something else that you love to do?
I love to bake. I love to go for walks and hikes. I love bonfires (and have FAR TOO FEW of them lately). I love sitting lakeside. I love sitting out in the sunshine.
7. What is something that you’ve never done that you want to do…a “bucket list” item?
In all honesty…I would love to go to a book event and meet authors and fellow book bloggers in person. It’s not something that I see a lot of in my area so that would be really fun.
8. Do you have a guilty pleasure..if so what is it?
I am super hooked on Scandal, though I shake my head and literally EVERYTHING and sometimes have to walk out of the room. I also have a thing for Top 40 pop. Like I hate it but I love it.
9. Is there a book you thought you’d hate but ended up loving?
The Selection series is not at all a book I thought I would enjoy but DAAAANG is that book like crack. It’s super addicting and I just HAD to know what was going to happen next and I just had to keep reading.
10. If you could meet anyone, alive or not, who would it be?
Oh this is a tough one. There are SO many people I would like to meet and would have liked to meet. I would love to meet the book bloggers that I have gotten close to and have worked with. And I would love to meet my favorite authors. It’s so hard to choose.
11. What is your favorite part of being a blogger?
I love being able to share what I love. And I love that I can find like-minded people to gush over these things with.
Ok…so now I am supposed to nominate 11 bloggers, but I have NO idea who to nominate because there are SO MANY awesome people. So I nominate ALLL OF YOU! If you have not done this yet then I highly suggest that you do. It was a lot of fun!
And now…the questions:
- What is your all time favorite book or series?
- What is the book that got you hooked on reading?
- Top 3 things you like to do BESIDES read and blog?
- Favorite movie?
- What is the hardest book you have ever had to read? Why?
- What is your DREAM job if money were not an option?
- What kind of music do you like?
- You’re stranded on a island…what are 3 things that you KNOW you would have with you?
- What is your favorite spot to read (like do you have a reading nook, do you go to a coffee shop, etc.)?
- What are the top 3 books that you have read this year so far?
- Why did you create your blog?
I hope some of you can take the time to do this! I would love to see your answers 🙂