First off, I am flattered to be a part of this. Thank you Rachel Carter for nominating me. (If that name sounds familiar to you it’s probably because you saw it on this post) I think things like this are super fun and it promotes so much positivity in this community and I am super excited to be nominated and to nominate some other awesome book bloggers.
Here are the rules:
- Link to the blogger who took the time to nominate you.
- List seven random things about yourself.
- Nominate seven wonderful, book-loving bloggers.
- Notify the amazing people that you nominated for the award.
My random facts:
- I have an addiction. It’s an addiction to popcorn. Seriously, it is a regular snack in our household. I am trying to think of different ways to start seasoning it instead of just butter and salt all the time to mix it up.
- I tend to choose binge watching a show over waiting for the next episode to air. The only exceptions lately have been…Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, and…I think that might actually be it. The internet spoils everything.
- I am an avid Minnesota Twins fan. Through the good and bad times. So if you follow me on twitter during baseball season…I apologize. But not really.
- I have been on goodreads for nearly 5 years and I am still obsessed with it. I cannot go a day without at least seeing what my friends are reading or adding new books to my TBR.
- I still am not over the fact that some of my favorite TV shows are over. Parks and Recreation….COME BACK TO ME!!!!!! Obviously there are some books that I feel the same way towards (Scarlet…Harry Potter…)
- I cannot eat mac and cheese without Sriracha. Yes, I still eat mac and cheese.
- I can’t drink coffee. Why? Because it makes me tired. I have been know to pass out after a cup of coffee…Tea has become my best friend.
- Kelly and Lauren at Live, Love, Read
- Brittney at Please Feed the Bookworm
- Lindsey at Bring My Books
- Jordin at A Bottomless Book Bag
I realize that I only tagged 5 but I think it’s still ok right? Don’t feel bad if you don’t have time to do this or anything ladies. I had a lot of fun doing it and I hope you have the time to as well 🙂