There are SO many good books that have come out this year, and it’s only June. It kind of blows my mind how much I am still looking forward to book-wise, and it also kind of kills me a little because some of the books coming out this fall are ones that I have been WAITING on for what seems like ages. This week we are all talking about those most anticipated releases that have yet to come, and maaaaan was this tough. As I was working on my list I decided that I would just cut out June and July releases because those are SO SOON. I also decided not to talk about Tangled Webs because I talked about it on this post over the weekend (meaning you should know that I am excited for that one). So here we go, my most anticipated 2015 releases (and yea…this time the are kind of ranked in order of anticipation):
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas: OH MY GOSH CAN I JUST HAVE THIS BOOK ALREADY???? I NEEDS IT! I adore this series and I cannot wait to see what happens next. (SEPTEMBER)
- Ice Like Fire by Sara Raasch: I feel like this is yet another OH MY GOSH CAN I JUST HAVE THIS BOOK ALREADY sort of thing. If you have not read Snow Like Ashes I recommend you do so. It was so incredible. I just cannot wait to see what happens next in Meira’s world. (October)
- The Rose Society by Marie Lu: Yep, another sequel I really need to have so I can continue to dive into this world. The first book was super unique. Adelina is not exactly the typical MC that I read about, and I loved it. And I am so curious what she becomes with all the current situations she has going on in her life. (October)
- Winter by Marissa Meyer: I have yet to read Cress, but I am being strategic. I know that I will need Winter almost immediately upon finishing Cress so I thought it would be best to wait. But man…I am excited for this one. (November)
- Walk on Earth a Stranger by Rae Carson: This one just sounds awesome, and I really have liked what I have read from Rae Carson so far (though I still need to finish that series but EH, I’ll get there). Gold Rush era? Yes please. (September)
- A Whole New World by Liz Braswell: So I am a sucker for fairy tale retellings, and this one just sounds so awesome. I also love Aladdin, so that makes this book sound even better. (September)
- Never Never by Brianna Shrum: Another retelling that makes my list. Crazy right? I really do love the story of Peter Pan, and I think this sounds like it could be an excellent retelling of that beloved classic. And I read Hook and immediately think Once Upon A Time and I just…<3 (September)
- Vengeance Road by Erin Bowman: Wild West? Yes please. Going in disguise to get what you need? Yes please. Everything about this book sounds crazy good and right up my alley. I would like this book now please. (September)
- These Shallow Graves Jennifer Donnelly: This historical fiction book sounds like another book that is perfect for me. A mystery/historical romance sort of book? Yes. (October)
- A Thousand Nights by E.K. Johnston: That summary…oh my gosh I cannot get over it. It sounds super interesting and like the type of book that will have me totally addicted (or at least I hope to enjoy it that much!). (October)
There are so many good books still to come out and I had such a hard time getting it narrowed down to 10. But I think these books are at the top of my list for releases for this year. If I could have them all right at this moment that would be fabulous.
What about you? What are some releases that you are looking forward to in the rest of the year? Any that we have in common?