It’s that time of year again! Time to THINK SPRING! And as I am thinking spring I am thinking about bearable temperatures and sunshine and flowers and finally getting to be outside! Spring is also another fresh season for some new reading. As you know, I can make these TBRs all I want, but it will ALWAYS change a bit. So here it is, my tentative Spring TBR (none of these are in any particular order).
- Lion Heart by A.C. Gaughen– Yea…do you doubt this is on my list? I am a HUGE Scarlet fan and I cannot wait to see just how this series ends (though I am also quite sad for it to end, but…all good things must end). And I am SOOO excited that Andi is lending it to me! Eeep!
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi– I became ADDICTED to this series after that book and could not wait to get to the library and grab book 2! I will be reading it this spring! I have to (plus, the library copy is currently sitting next to my bed sooooo I gotta get on it!).
- The Heir by Keira Cass– TOTALLY FORGOT THAT THIS WAS COMING OUT THIS SPRING! I was addicted to this series. Completely addicted. I cannot wait to read this one. I think it will be SUPER interesting.
- For Darkness Shows the Stars by Diana Peterfreund– I have had this on my radar for a LONG time, and I would check it out but get distracted. However, I have this checked out currently and I think that it is actually going to be my next read. I hear such great things about this one.
- Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore– yea…..I need to read this. One of my goals for this year is to finish some of those series that I just can’t seem to finish, and by reading this I would be accomplishing this goal. I hear such great things about this one too! AH!
- The Winner’s Curse by Marie Rutkoski– I have been DYING to get my hands on this one and to dive into this series. And I have decided it is time. I am not buying or getting any books until AFTER my birthday (March 30th, in case you guys just wanna buy me all kinds of presents 😉 ). I will be getting this book, on way or another.
- These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman– Yea…I need to get on this one too. I have the same feelings towards this book as I do for The Winner’s Curse. I will get my hands on this…one way or another.
- Black Dove, White Raven by Elizabeth Wein– I had started this book but it just wasn’t hitting the spot at the moment (I really enjoy it so far, but I get into this mood reading thing and I had to take a break.). I am coming back for you Black Dove, White Raven. I am coming.
- Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel- I feel like this has been on other TBR’s for a long time. I hear so many good things about this book and I want to say good things about it too. But that means I need to read it!
- Shades of Earth by Beth Revis– Another series that I just have not finished even though I NEED TO! I really have enjoyed this series so far, and all I need to do is read this last book. I got this guys. I won’t regret it. And then I finish another series this year!
Honorable mentions that may be added in there…..
Now…the hard part. To somewhat stick to this TBR and actually get some of these bad boys read. Let’s see how many I can do. I think from my winter TBR I only read…2. Wow. Sad.
Let’s do this Spring!